The PowerPoint slides are now available by clicking on “Copy of slides” in the programme at the specific presentation. Only those who have given permission for their slides to be distributed are included.
These presentations are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License.
For more information about this license, you can read a plain language summary and view the full license athttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
An interactive PDF of the Main Conference Programme is available HERE
An interactive PDF of the Workshops Only Programme is available HERE
Click here for the list of Poster Presentations
When tweeting about the conference use @eresearch and #eResAu16
The Conference App is now available for download on Apple and Android Devices. Follow these steps to download the App:
- Go to the Android Play Store: search and download Conference Design
- Select eResearch 2016 from Public Guides
- Tap Get this Guide
- You’re ready to go! Browse sponsors, maps, and start co-ordinating your sessions. The App will be updated with more helpful information, posters and abstracts right up to the start of the conference.
- Go to the Apple App Store: search and download Conference Design
- Find and open the Conference Design App on your device
- Select the eResearch 2016 guide from the list
You’re ready to go! Browse sponsors, maps, and start coordinating your sessions. The App will be updated with more helpful information, posters and abstracts right up to the start of the conference.