We invite you to support the eResearch Australasia 2016 Conference. The conference now in its 10th year typically attracts around 500 delegates and presents an excellent opportunity for your Organisation to:
• Meet face-to-face with leading researchers and opinion leaders in the eResearch field
• Demonstrate new services and research programs
• Maintain a high profile with your target markets
• Network with industry delegates and evaluate market trends to generate new business opportunities and identify emerging technologies
• Network with eResearchers likely to be valuable to your team
• Demonstrate your involvement, commitment and support of the eResearch community
• Launch new products and services in front of an audience empowered with decision-making authority.
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please contact the conference secretariat:
Ben Thiessen or Andrew Watts
Phone +61 (3) 6231 2999
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Conference App Game
Delegates can win prizes by visiting our exhibitors and playing the Conference App Game.
The App Game is a modern twist on the physical trade passport system and is a great feature of the Conference App. All sponsor booths (Partner, Gold, Silver & Bronze) will be issued with a unique QR code to display somewhere within their booth.
Delegates who wish to participate are required to locate and scan the QR code on each of the booths. Each QR code that they scan unlocks a word or letter from a secret phrase. Once they have unlocked the phrase, they can submit an entry into the competition to win prizes.
Prizes will be drawn during the closing remarks on Thursday 13 October. Winners need to be present at the session in order to claim their prize.
For more information about the App visit our Programme Page.